Reimagining Chandler Park
Chandler Park Villages is a redevelopment initiative created to stem loss of population and housing inventory in the neighborhoods bordering Chandler Park and to leverage emerging park resources and resources in surrounding institutional and business sectors into social, physical and commercial redevelopment. Our short-term plan for Chandler Park Villages includes:
- Connecting residents to supportive resources.
- Implementing a minor home repair program.
- Implementing a housing acquisition rehabilitation program through a Detroit Land Bank Authority partnership.
- Developing a vision for redeveloping vacant lots.
- Piloting utilization of the Detroit Mortgage Program and other innovative mortgage products.