Revitalizing The Mack COrridor
The Mack Corridor, between Conner and Alter, has been a focus of redevelopment for the Eastside Community Network since the 1980s with the launch of Mack/Alter Square. To further enhance that focus, ECN is committed to working with a diverse cross section of partners to create a cohesive vision for an expanded area of Mack, between Conner and Cadieux.
short-term redevelopment initiativeS
1. Develop a schematic design for streetscape improvements and beautification.
2. Rehab and/or demolish abandoned.
3. Evaluate market opportunities using non-standard metrics.
4. Develop design standards for signage and facade improvements.
5. Provide business support and stabilization.