Greening our community.
Stabilizing our neighborhoods.
Fostering economic growth.
Eastside Community Network's (ECN) programming seeks to create resources for people, transform places, and develop plans that prioritize sustainable community revitalization.
We achieve our organizational goals by focusing on the following issues:
Through the years, ECN has helped create many community resources:
- 4 Locally Owned Restaurants
- 12 Head Start Classrooms
- 2 Banking and Credit Unions
- 2 Primary Health Clinics
- State Motor Vehicle Office
- Outdoor Rain Garden and Green T
- Chandler Park Conservancy
Read the Eastside Community Network's most recent Annual Report to learn more about the impact of our work.